Lavender Ribbons is a volunteer organization dedicated to raising funds for cancer support services in Central Ohio. Since its inception in 2003, Lavender Ribbons Annual Premium Wine Tasting event has raised more than $150,000 for Central Ohio area cancer support services.
This year’s proceeds will again be used to purchase materials for newly diagnosed pediatric cancer patients at Nationwide Children’s Hospital and to support programs at Ohio Health Bing Cancer Center. With your help we can make the journey through cancer treatment a little easier
You can help us continue our mission by supporting our 16th annual Premium Wine Tasting fundraiser, which will take place Friday, March 22, 2019 at The Boat House @ Confluence Park. The event features a wide variety of premium wines, microbrews and an array of appetizers. Silent and live auctions will highlight the evening’s festivities making this an event you won’t want to miss.
The following sponsorships are available:
* Donating an item or service for one of the auctions
* Purchasing tickets to attend the event ($85/person or $150/couple in advance)
*Making a tax-deductible contribution to Lavender Ribbons, Inc.
In exchange for your support your business/organization will receive the following:
* Acknowledgement in the event program
* Company logo (if provided) will be placed in event program. Your logo must be submitted electronically or as camera ready artwork as outlined on the return form by March 8, 2019. See attached form for details.
* A tax deduction for your donation (Lavender Ribbons, Inc. is a 501 (3) (c) organization) We anticipate that more than 150 people, including business and community leaders, physicians, medical specialists, and volunteers will attend this year’s event.
Please consider this excellent way for you and your business to show support for children and adults coping with cancer in our community.
Please feel free to call 614-895-5648 or
e-mail us at: email@example.com with any questions. With your help, we will bring some much-needed joy to kids